Saturday 15 November 2014

Christmas Doesn't Have to be Red & Green

It can be any colour. Right? Dina at BossyMamma made no-sew napkin rings that I really liked. I was going to make them in red and green colours (like hers) but realised that I ran out of green felt.


Of course my first impulse was to run to the craft store and get some but then I thought... why not make the rings in some other colours? After playing for a few minutes with the colour choices I had, I settles on this simple but pretty white/pink/mauve colour combination.


These felt rings are so easy to make, thanks to Dina's step by step tutorial with photos and it's a lot of fun too. It can easily be a whole family project, I am sure many kids would enjoy making their own napkin rings for Christmas. Or maybe it could be a lovely gift set for a friend. Happy crafting everybody! Larisa xox

4 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Thanks for sharing the tute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging is all about sharing. :-) Have a great week, Gina!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for telling others about my tutorial, Larisa! Your napkin rings look gorgeous - such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dina, for the simple and interesting tutorial! Not many things don't require any sewing. Oh, purple, pink... are my favourite colours. :-)

      Delete