Wednesday 22 October 2014

Fabric Stash: So Cute

I couldn't resist it. I got some new additions for my stash on my visit to a newly discovered fabric store recommended to me by Dina of Little by Little by Bossymamma all the way from UK. Thank you, Dina! :-)


I went to that store just to get some funky elastic but ended up with this lovely bundle. Tiny yellow acorns are from a collection Autumn Woods by Kate & Birdie for Moda Fabric. The cute hedgehogs are a part of Bluebird Park collection by Kate & Birdie also printed in Japan. And the third print is A Day in the Country Micro Check. Generally I would choose pinks or pastels unconsciously but this time around I was drawn to the simplicity and calmness of these prints and the cuteness of the hedgehogs.


The mushroom stamp I bought recently at a craft store and the hedgehog one is a lucky find while on our trip to Hong Kong in July. I already have a couple of ideas what to use these prints for, I just wish I had more time to hide away in my little sewing nook without any distractions for cooking, washing and useless things like that. I am looking forward to my back trip to that store where I saw much more cuteness. :-) Happy stashing everybody! Larisa xox

2 comments:

  1. Cute fabric and stamp finds!!! I hope you get some sewing time soon so I can see what great ideas you have to use these items :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is never enough time in a day and I get carried away with new ideas so easily. Really have to finish a few things on my To-Do list before I can get my hands on this bundle. Have a great weekend, Gina! :-)

      Delete