Monday 9 September 2013

Fabric Stash Tickling Imagination

It's been a while since I bought any new fabric. Well, not that long but long enough to make me feel a bit fabric deprived. So I went shopping. Not really, just had a little look around one of the shops that has a teeny-weeny shelf with pre packed fat quarters. I picked up about eight rolls but stopped myself (Good girl!) and got only four. The four that I liked.



Just a few ideas... The little hearts would be nice for binding. Baby chicks would make a lovely Easter mug rugs. Pink with watermelon and some creatures (cute beavers, frogs and birds) would be great for a pillow and the green one would make a lovely notebook cover or an envelope. Hmm...


But who knows where these prints are going to end up, it does not really matter, I just enjoy tickling my imagination a bit and keep buying fabric.

Happy stashing and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment