Thursday 18 July 2013

Just a Sneak Peek

I am so excited! To be honest with you, I cannot believe that I made this. For the last two days I have been playing around with these folders while finishing the final details and dreaming away of what I would put in all those pockets if I was a little girl or boy. As I said earlier, I was going to work on something exciting so here it is - my very own fabric folders for Girls and Boys.


It's hard to believe that I, who did not really sew before, made this. I know, it's quite simple for many of you but for me it was a challenge. A challenge that I conquered. I am proud of myself for not running away from my own idea in fear but making sure that I complete the project from the very beginning to the very end. I am really happy with the result. Would you like to get a sneak peek inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment